Sunday, July 5, 2009

Massive Haul; July 4,2009



Hello Ladies! (: So today I went to an outlet mall with my grandma and mom and they got me a couple of graduation presents! Sorry I kind of forgot about my blogspot, but I will definatly start posting more often! <3










From the CCS (Cosmetic Company Store, left to right)
Fafi Eye Quad 2

Neo scifi SheertoneShimmer Blush in 'Spaced out'

Plushglass in 'Angel Creme'

MAC 219 Brush





Guess





Plain Black Shorts with a belt




Purple Sheer Tank with Vintage design


Yellow Sleveless Turtleneck Top






I got some other stuff but posting pictures it kind of messing up the whole blog so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know! But I have my video up so check that out if you would like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYIZbJP83cg


xoxo,
tayy



No comments:

Post a Comment